Recently at Arakura inātata nei
Our new scooter racks and bike location gets its first work out today. Can’t wait to see it when the weather gets better!!!
Hopefully some of you have already received a letter from the Board of Trustees about the hui we are having on Tuesday 23 May, here at school to consult our Maori and Pasifika whanau about the learning at Arakura. If you or your child identify as Maori or Pasifika, please ensure you come along and join your Parent Trustees (Katrina, Carol, Toni, Rachel and Steve)…
Please contact us if your child is going to be absent from school.
PH: 564 6920
TXT: 027 819 3283
The Best for All Students
He tino mātauranga mā ia akonga, ia akonga. Our vision is for every student to meet their full potential and provide experiences that foster intrigue and skills for each individual to become lifelong learners.More Info
School Calendar wātaka kura
Our school offers ā māua kura
- Committed, high quality, professional teaching staff.
- Additional teacher aides to help students with learning difficulties in reading and numeracy.
- A safe and happy environment.
- Programmes that focus on individual student's needs.
- New and modern facilities and resources with a Technology focus.
- Careful monitoring of each pupils progress, including parent interviews.
- Opportunities for you as a parent / caregiver to express your views and concerns.
- An opportunity to serve on bodies such as the Board of Trustees (School Governance).
- Information evenings to explain curriculum and school organisation.
Click on the '+' icon to add our calendar to yours!